Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Bigger, The Better - Shauna's Take on Maternity Clothes

Expecting a baby means...that's right - another good excuse to go shopping! And at this point, maternity clothes are a necessity. However, there are many challenges that come with this exciting opportunity such as finding trendy, stylish, and inexpensive clothes that can cross over multiple seasons. So far, I've managed to add a few items to my collection - even though it seems like I wear the same black shirt nearly everyday. Of course, the cutest clothes are the most costly, fortunately I lucked up at a little second hand store in Alameda on Park Blvd. Paying $15 for a pair of newer GAP slacks sounds a lot better than $60! I'll keep looking for bargains (and/or hand-me-downs) - after all, I'll only be wearing them for another five months...and then I can go shopping again!

No comments:

Post a Comment